Pages

5/11/10

Why I Do This Here

Ok, Jacksh*t, Gettin' Fit asked for some notecard reasons why we want to lose weight, get fit, get healthy...ect.ect.


Here is my response - NOT for the faint of heart.

Sad, but true. Don't cry too hard cuz I've dealt with it.

See, I'm tougher than you know!

And that would be my nekkid, fat belly. You don't like it - don't look. I'm trying to be brutally honest and chronicle what it's really like to be fat and lose weight. I have many other reasons to lose, one of my other most important ones is my son, Logan. But those are on my Why I Want To Lose Weight page. I thought this was a little more blunt and personal. So there you have it, one day I will look back on this and smile!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

this is the first post of yours I have ever read. You are a beautiful and courageous mother and woman. I sense your strength and envy you. Keep moving forward. You have already proven your strength from this post. Keep on what you're doing. Its all worth it. I look forward to reading more.

Anonymous said...

Inspiring beyond words. . . God bless you with success beyond belief!

The Fat Chick said...

Wow! Just wow! Because I have experienced similar pain, I did cry. I know how you feel. But as the other commenters said, this... THIS POST is the beginning of the end to that. That being the belly and everything it stands for. Emotions, hurt, pain, suffering, hiding, protection. You can do this. You will do this and I for one want to be here to watch. I want to see those things fall away and watch the beautiful inner you emerge because you ARE beautiful. Stretch marks and all. Lord knows most people have em. They are our battle wounds. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was incredibly inspiring. You seem like such an amazing person and I know that you're going to succeed on this journey. *hugs*

Deb said...

Very powerful! You've got it going on!

SG said...

beautiful post. you must be very strong of character. there is no doubt you can do this.

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

Thank you for being honest. It takes a truly amazing woman to be true to herself and the world. You are amazing, thought you should know.

brandi said...

I just saw your notecards on Jack Sh*t's latest post. It really touched me. I know where you're coming from. I'm going to follow your blog and I can't wait to read more about your progress!

Anonymous said...

Jack Sh*t sent me.
Congratulations, you have another stalker...uh...follower.
p.s. I LOVE your writing style.
-The Mrs.