"and today...my windowsill houseplant had 2 brown leaves. Oh no! Whatever shall I do? I've watered, and watered..but it's not exactly my fault that it's been raining for a week straight, and there's no sun. Do I have to import artificial sunlight....because..."
Yeah. No. Good thing you all inspire me. Today's inspiration comes from my real life best friend, Crystal @ The Purpose Driven Journey. She wrote a post called 7 Things I Don't Have. At first I thought....'ok, that's rather negative..", but then I read on.
You'll see - here's my 7 things:
1. I don't have 13 extra pounds. Cuz they're gone now!
2. I don't have smallpox. For which I am very grateful.
3. I don't have a cardboard box for a house. Good thing, because cardboard boxes don't have Internet hookups.
4. I don't have a selfish husband. Or a cheating one. Or one that hits me.
5. I don't have mountains of debt. I have some, but it's like a small hill of debt, not a mountain.
6. I don't have a migraine. Not today, Thank God.
7. I don't have bedbugs. Not anymore.
See? It's like being positive in reverse. Rather interesting to think that way. Especially because I've been sick for a week straight, and am coughing like crazy. But I still have a lot of good in my life. I do need to get back to the gym soon, but all in good time. I need to get better first. And I've been eating well, so that's one thing I can do at the moment!
Well, I'll leave you all with a thought -What 7 things don't you have?